Set on 43 acres in the Noosa Hinterland, Eumundi Mountain Retreat is a magical hilltop property that kisses the Cooroy Mountain. The property features a natural habitat including rock pools, large dam, mountain fresh spring water, rainforest, clean air and its own private lookout high up the Mountain which reveals a view of the whole Sunshine Coast from Mooloolaba to Kin kin. A place to be, a place to relax, a place to enjoy… a community, a tribe..
… A place that is sacred to the first people of our land, a birthing mountain where the indigenous women came to give birth to their newborns. A female mountain that nurtures, cares, loves…. you can’t help but feel her energy….
The property is also blessed to have the energy of the horse, with horse agistment available, horse work for people and an opportunity to learn from the horse’s energy for business or personal growth.
Eumundi Mountain Retreat is a place to be, to breathe, to heal, and to relax and unwind and a place in which you will never forget.
Contact 0418 732 732 or email@example.com
Eumundi Mountain Retreat is a health and well-being space, leadership in business training centre and natural horsemanship courses that include:
- Indigenous Cultural Experiences such as: * Wild Didgeeridoo Vibrations – once per month around the full moon * WILD Didge Dancing with the Chakras – weekly 4.00 Mondays * WILD INDIGENOUS Cultural Experience including smoking ceremony, didge massage, didge dancing * WILD Dot Art Indigenous Painting Lessons – group and one on one bookings available
- Ancient Yoga with Madhu Pradma every Thursday at 4.00pm
- Leadership workshops for business / team building and personal growth workshops / communication work – talk, body & energy language / sales systems
- Horse work for People, business or personal growth, nurture your animal instincts, intuition / one on one or team building (no riding and no horse experience required)
- Walking treks in the Noosa Heritage Trails including mountain walks, bush walks and scenic lookout walks
- Reflexology Massage (recommended) walk on air and heal through your feet.
- Just be one with nature, feel free to wander around the property and discover, get back to you or enjoy your partner / family / friends, donation accepted
- Equine work for inner Healing, for Cancer, Veterans and anyone who needs support for their wellbeing
Horses are a spiritual animal, so powerful yet so loving, energetically in tune with nature and YOU. Feel their love and connect to your animal instincts. If you feel the urge, book a Horse Work for People workshop and get to know you. (no riding and no horse experience required)
The popular Eumundi Markets is only 5 minutes’ drive away, and it is 15 minutes’ drive to the Noosa. The nearest airport is Sunshine Coast Maroochydore Airport, 23 km from the property.
To book or for more info contact us
m: 0418 743 732